Love Yourself S'More
$27.00 was $49.00
This product is currently sold out.
Ease into the most decadent skincare you'll ever experience. Our cocoa mud love. After I apply this treatment, I look like I never sat in the sun a little too long, never had a stressful day in my life and drink from the fountain of youth. You will, too.
- Cocoa. Super stimulating. Is said to stimulate the healthy cells to attack unhealthy cells (including cancer cells) in some studies.Escorts free radicals away.
- Shea Butter. Helps to decrease scarring, stress induced fine lines, and increase moisture in the skin.
- Moroccan Clay. Purges bacteria that hide within pores, helps even skin tone.
- Coconut Oil. Anti bacterial, anti fungal, stimulates sebum balance, soothing.
- Citrus Oils. (Lemon and Orange Peel). Deposits vitamin C directly to the skin, while stimulating collagen and cell renewal. Hello vitality.
How to Use
Take a dime sized amount and warm between your fingers, smooth and massage over your face (and any other area you wish to soften and promote healing, like cracked feet or a hands), and add more if you wish to be more generously pampered.
You may even add a little warm water.
Allow this to permeate the skin for as little as a few minutes to up to an hour. Rinse and pat dry, gently.
Here's a true story. You might know how it is, after years of being married. Familiarity is comforting but a double-edged sword, as you stop noticing little nuances. It happens.
While I was finalizing this formula, my husband said, "Wow, you are glowing".
Now, ladies and gents - I'm not pregnant so that glow can only be from one thing. Loving myself' s'more with this pampering mask.
I wanted a winter mask that felt like a combination of a cozy cup of cocoa and, the awe of cold days with a bonfire and making S'mores with loved ones.
Viola! This formula was born!
Stimulate your cells into health, arm your skin with antioxidants and treat yourself to a most pampering experience.
You will experience instantly moisturized skin with a barrier to cold and dry weather, with longer-term benefits (with regular use) being a more glowing skin tone and strangers and loved ones noticing you.
My suggestion? Make this at least a once a week ritual along with a spa-like warm bath. Why not go all out. If you don't have time for a leisure bath (and you should make time if not) then, at least, make this a "mud love + good book + hot chocolate" ritual.