Be a Rite of Passage Facilitator
Women are a beautiful spiritual-beings, having very unique human experiences and transitions.
My work for three decades has been primarily focused on women and these very transitions and experiences.
Some of the most common that I have worked with as a licensed therapist, as a yoga therapist and wellness coach are:
- Hormones and Health
- Weight Loss
- Body Image Struggles
As a Rite of Passage facilitator, you will be prepared to assist your clients in manifesting their own healing, their heart-centered purpose and help them to experience, some for the first time, self-love and empowered confidence.
Who is this for?
Coaches, Licensed Psychologists, Therapists, Counselors, Chiropractors, Business Coaches, Yoga Teachers, Yoga Therapists, Essential Oil Educators, Reiki Healers, Energy Healers.
In a nutshell, anyone who works with women.
This program contains two levels within eight months, allowing you to begin income-producing book studies and group programs while you hone your skills for more intensive Ritual Intensives and Rite of Passage Days.
- A core curriculum
- Therapeutic art strategies
- Journaling, bibliotherapy and poetry strategies
- Workshop and Retreat outline and prompts
- Out-of-the-box support to help you get clients and develop, market [and sell out] your workshops.
- Ongoing support
- Monthly marketing plans
- Affiliate options for products, resources and books
- Expert positioning with promotional support
- Listing on site as a Facilitator
- Guidance to help you use this program on it's own or to integrate it into your business and vocation.
Licensing, if you choose to continue will allow you to:
- Utilize branding
- Expert blog
- Expert Authorship in positioned books
- Featured Photographic Listing on Site that links to full page with your bio, photo, services and URL link to your site, with SEO.
- Ongoing marketing and promotional support
- Quarterly CEU certificates (optional, to earn, no charge)
- Additional licensed facilitator perks so that you get noticed
Foundations of Rite of Passage Professional Coaching
Learn six group facilitation strategies and 20 basic skills, ethics and standards, all applied through the lens of coaching.
Leadership and Authentic Empowerment
Female specific supported strategies to identify and implement Rite of Passage meaningful, and relevant action steps for your clients healing, expansion, learning, and development.
Practicum and The Art of Womanhood
Peer coaching and mentorship, history, physiology, experiences and transitions specific to women, including women over 35, who struggle with symptoms of PMS, perimenopause and menopause.
Proprietary collateral and business
Book studies, worksheets, treatment plans, setting up an office, access to marketing collateral, creating sub-niche's and integrating your specialty.
- Student Portal
- Email Reminders
- Student Group
- 1:1 Monthly Call
- Live Lectures
- Virtual Labs
Training opens four times per year. On the first day of each season.
This training program credential signifies that you will have met a standard that required goals and outcomes and is equipped to represent Paiva/Balletsa LLC, and/or Rite of Passage coaching as a facilitator/coach. If at any time you are not withholding ethics, you may be removed at will. Any behaviors that might weaken the work of peers, colleagues or, the community at large, will not be tolerated.
Taking this course does not instantly nor ever, guarantee certification, affiliation or collaboration; you must pass each module, interact in groups, and complete all work. While the program is eight months in length, you will have up to twelve months, as a courtesy, to complete the program.