Aloe, Gorgeous! Integrated Activated Charcoal Mask & Cleanser
$50.00 was $78.00
This product is currently sold out.
*50, now until Black Friday, take 50% off of sale price *
This Formula is a Charcoal and Botanical Fusion~ Integrated Activated Charcoal Mask & Cleanser
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
Some of the key ingredients are:
- Activated Charcoal
- Organic Orange Peel Oil
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Rooibos, Green Tea & White Tea
- Olive Oil (courtesy of my mother always saying "Olive Oil is good for the skin" - she was correct!)
- Sodium Hyaluronate <--this holds more than 200% it's weight in water.
It has been developed for effectiveness, efficiency and versatility.
This is for all skin types (See my blog about "skin types" and why that's a complete farce); it is nourishing, hydrating and whisks impurities away.
The extracts and oils have been carefully chosen to help stimulate collagen production, to lower inflammation and boost circulation.
The activated charcoal blend within, is designed to attach to impurities and purge pores to prevent breakouts and other infections.
How to Use:
To use as a cleanser only: Wet face and apply formula; rub in light circular movements for a few seconds, and rinse and pat dry.
To use as mask & cleanser: Place a drop of formula onto dry fingertip and apply to dry face. Wait 3-7 minutes, and then apply water, rinse and pat dry.
- You will not find any "beads" or exfoliating "granules" in this cleanser, as when you wash your face, you will not want to move around dead skin cells as "granules" or "beads" in a serum (that nourishes) that may actually lodge older cells (and dirt) into the pores.
- You will not see oil-stripping ingredients in the cleanser. This is because the purpose of a cleanser it to unhinge and draw away the impurities but not the natural oils. In fact, if you have skin that is oily, chances are, you are actually battling dehydrated skin; which compensates by increasing oils to soften and protect the mid-dermal layer.
- You will never see an "alcohol" (even the fatty ones like Cetearyl Alcohol) as all alcohols are known to be disruptive the balance of the skin. While some alcohols are drying from the beginning, the ones thought to be emulsifying have been found to be at least 20-30% damaging and irritating to human subjects. I personally think that a 30% chance in my skincare being damaging or irritating with redness or breakdown in cells, is NOT what I want to invest in or share with others. (There is probably some shifty karma on that, also!)
As soon as you order, you'll get a digital download with 7 days of recipes and a shopping list for the week. Add to your existing diet or take a week plunge and go vegan.
1. Activated charcoal does not need to be a hard mask that you peel or scrub off. The charcoal in the aloe base, is perfect to do it's job, without the extra steps and hoopla of having it dry on your face then having to rewet it, and take it off.
2. You will notice that there are nourishing ingredients that help form barriers to help protect the skin. These are light and also, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. They will not clog, and will continue to protect the skin throughout the day.
I could write/talk all day about this fusion formula, but I'll let you try it out and please, write me and tell me what you think!
*compare to price, includes both cleanser and mask combination as this is a unique proprietary blend.
Water (Agua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Derived from Coconut Oil), Emulsifying Wax, Organic Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Starch, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Activated Charcoal, Decyl Glucoside, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibus) Leaf Extract, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Organic Glycerin, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Calophylum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Parfum, Methyl Sulfynol Methane (MSM), Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).