PĀIVÄ is a lifestyle brand transforming the beauty industry with products and programs that celebrate the skin-mind connection, and the science of self-compassion and wellness.
Launched to the public in 2018, we are a rapidly growing startup giving interns the opportunity to kickstart their careers in a fun, fast-paced environment. Internship Program:
The PĀIVÄ Remote Public Relations internship will run for a semester for college students, and over a three year flex schedule for high school students. Interns may remain if invited.
The exact start and end dates for each participant will be determined before acceptance and will depend on individual high school or college requirements or, desires.
Our Public Relations interns will experience the fundamentals of marketing an online beauty business through executing strategies that align with PĀIVÄs core vision and values.
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate interns who can help us build the business while learning invaluable entrepreneurship, beauty, and product management skills.
The internship position is a part time role with remote working and flexible schedules.
Interns will be exposed to a broad variety of tasks centered on marketing, sales, PR, new products, and operations. This is an opportunity to understand how an entrepreneurial business works and to get exposure to a broad range of disciplines.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing marketing strategy
- Digital Marketing and Media
- Model Retention
- Brand Ambassador retention (all age demographics)
- Managing social media content and calendars
- Assisting with sales strategy and coordinating with sales locations and brand ambassadors
- Coordinating marketing events and programs
- Assist in developing new products and launch plans
- Managing Digital marketing and marketing analytics
Must be in high school or college with differing responsibilities for each segment.
- Align with our mission, core vision and values
- A high level of attention to detail
- A high level of integrity
- A proactive and solution-oriented personality
- Organized and responsible and able to take ownership of work
- The ability to understand the big picture
- Analytical skills
- Robust knowledge of social media platforms
- Prior marketing/ sales/ digital/ beauty experience a plus (College)
HOW TO APPLY
Along with your (1)letter of intent, that tells a bit about yourself, and (2)resume, please create either a PDF proposal, or a video that showcases how creative you are, using our product/company. This might include a marketing proposal that outlines ideas for a campaign, or a video that promotes the line, a particular product, a music video showcasing, etc.. get creative.
SEND YOUR CREATIVE APPLICATION TOGETHER WITH LETTER AND RESUME BY SEPTEMBER 1st.
All ideas must be original and not copyrighted, owned or presented by someone else.
This is not a paid internship but you will get credit accountable hours and experience, with letter of recommendation.
Remote Candidates USA Only