Gone are the days when men pretended to not care about their skin. Even men in their 50's and 60's, understand the benefits of skincare, thanks to their younger, metrosexual counterparts.
In this day and age, men not only desire, but expect high quality skincare, and they do not want "fru fru" scents. They are not interested in cheap drugstore or pyramid company products, that sit on the shelves or warehouses for months, filled with preservatives and chemicals. Discriminating dads want (and deserve) high quality skincare.
Here is a wish list of skincare desires from men.
1. It can't be fru-fru and has to be effective.
2. It has to be sensitive as well as effective (for dads who shave)
3. They don't want a ton of "steps" in their skincare. Efficiency is key.
4. Their children who are sensitive to gluten, must be able to hug and kiss them, without fear of reaction. Also, they do not want chemicals on their skin or their children's skin by proximity.
We have solutions!
1. YouPhoria Hemp Insfused Scrub
A face and body cleansing powder that nourishes the skin. Find it HERE
2. Aloe Gorgeous
Men LOVE the charcoal and aloe botanical blend. It's scent is fresh and clean and it is effective at cleansing, and boosting collagen for smoother, cleaner skin. The cleanser doubles as a mask. Just smooth it on, leave it on and wash it off after a few minutes. Find it HERE
3. The Free Starter Kit
This is a win-win for everyone. It's free (barring shipping) and lets him try both Aloe, Gorgeous or, Sea Your Truth Serum, plus a seasonal favorite. He doesn't have to know it was free :) However, if you get this, in the notes, please tell us it is for a male. We will place a dad-appropriate gift within. Grab it HERE.
4. Clean Slate Tooth and Face Powder
Does dad like white teeth? He can scrub his face, gums and teeth with Clean Slate. Learn more HERE
Happy Father's Day!